Essex Wildlife Trust shares data with local and national recording groups to benefit conservation in Essex. If you record wildlife in Essex and would like to share data with us then please contact us.
We encourage all our data partners to sign data exchange agreements with us. Partner recording organisations with a current data exchange agreement are able to:
- Access our datasets and services free of charge in exchange for sharing data with us
- Create local group pages and customised online surveys
- Get help with surveying and project work
- Have access to digitised records from all our partner organisations
- Submit bids for funding to the Essex Wildlife Trust Recorder's Fund